The Business Value Forum
- President of The Business Avionix Company, a consulting company that focuses on the development of strategic plans, sales and marketing programs, and assisting companies in changing the way they do business through measurement metrics in order to make them more competitive within their selected markets.
- 45 years of experience in engineering, sales/marketing, and senior management positions with a proven track record for results over a broad range of manufacturing and manufacturing support disciplines.
- Fortune 500 type companies (DuPont, Bairnco and Cookson)
- Entrepreneurial start-ups in both Gallium Arsenide crystal technology and high strength carbon composites.
- For the State of Rhode Island, he was the Executive Director for both NASA’s Technology Transfer Program and the Manufacturing Extension Partnership RIMES), a US Department of Commerce Program.
- Mr. Girouard has earned a BSME (University of Rhode Island) and MBA (University of Delaware), and is a frequent lecturer at business functions and colleges/universities.
- Boards … Slater Mill Historic Site, SBANE (Smaller Business Association of NE), XPX (Exit Planning Exchange), RISC (Rhode Island Statewide Coalition), and corporate boards
Learn More: www.businessavionix.us